Book Title: Modern Moonshine Techniques
Publisher: White Mule Press
Author: Bill Owens
- The Home Distiller's Workbook: Your Guide to Making Moonshine, Whisky, Vodka, Rum and So Much More! Vol. 1
- The Alaskan Bootlegger's Bible: Making Beer, Wine, Liqueurs and Moonshine whiskey
- The Joy of Home Distilling: The Ultimate Guide to Making Your Own Vodka, Whiskey, Rum, Brandy, Moonshine, and More (The Joy of Series)
- Craft Distilling: Making Liquor Legally at Home
- The Kings County Distillery Guide to Urban Moonshining: How to Make and Drink Whiskey
- How To Make Whiskey: A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Whiskey
- Moonshine!: Recipes * Tall Tales * Drinking Songs * Historical Stuff * Knee-Slappers * How to Make It * How to Drink It * Pleasin' the Law * Recoverin' the Next Day
- Amylase enzyme - 1 lb.
- Distillers Yeast (DADY) (1 lb. bulk pack) (Pack of 2)
- Distilling Fruit Brandy
Modern Moonshine Techniques has three sections: First is how to use sugar to distill a "moonshine." Second, how to build an inexpensive corn cooker and make corn whiskey. Finally, and most importantly, this book, with text and illustrations, shows how to build a mash tun to create a grain whiskey wash. And, then instructions to distill that wash into whiskey.